Location – Bangalore Head Office
Description – We need a backend system engineerwho will play a key role in ensuring thatnewer Applications, database and technology stack of the organization is developed and managed as per the needs of the company.
- Responsible for scoping and development of systems inhouse(for example: Mobile apps, reporting tools, Data Migration Platforms etc.) and coordination in integration of the same with the Core Transaction (banking) Management platform as and when required.
- Review & choose appropriate tools & databases for data management, querying, analysis & reporting as per future requirements.
- Handle the updates and patch releases as & when planned as part of ongoing maintenance.
- Take care of installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensure implementation of well-established security protocols to ensure data security, minimize risks and adhere to compliance requirements in terms of existing systems.
- Assist in managing the existing database with our technology vendor and support Enhancement of the existing solutions through Vendor Developments or inhouse developments
- Lead projects in the area of Customer Apps, Vendor Apps and Data Management and Analysis Solutions for the company.
- Documentation of installations, maintenance of servers and applications, create knowledge base for juniors and new hires.
- 4 -10 years’ experience in aSystems management role with expertise in MySQL, Python/R and reporting tools like Tableau.
- Capable to handle and work with Linux,Ubuntu, UNIX, AWS tools
- The profile of the applicant needs to be Senior in terms of technical / Database capabilities but doesn’t need to have team management experience.